36 Powerful Affirmations to Manifest Abundance
Are you looking to manifest more abundance into your life?
Start with positive affirmations.
The word “affirm” is a declaration that something is absolutely true. Think of affirmations like your own personal mantras for success. They can help you let go of limiting beliefs and reprogram your brain with a constant flow of empowering thoughts.
Over time, these thoughts become things – and these things become you.
In this blog post, I’ll explain how you can use affirmations (along with an inspired list!) to manifest abundance in all areas of your life. Let’s dive in.
Why use affirmations for manifesting
You might be thinking, “aren’t affirmations just short sentences that all begin the same?”
Well, they may be short – but mega life-changing.
The truth is that affirmations are more than feel-good sentences. When practiced each day, they have the power to help you change your mindset and form new thought patterns. When we practice abundance affirmations, we can shift our vibrational frequency to align with the desired reality.
Remember, your thoughts create your reality.
And affirmations can change the way we think.
How to use abundance affirmations
The best way to get started with affirmations is to choose the areas of your life you want to manifest in. The more focused you are on a certain area, the quicker you can manifest it into reality.
For example, maybe you have a goal to pay off your debt within a certain timeframe. Your affirmations should then be money-focused. If you’re looking to get in better shape, your affirmations should center on health and wellness – and so on.
Write out 2-3 powerful affirmations (or choose from the list below!) that align with what you are trying to manifest. I highly recommend adding affirmations to your journal and planner routine, so you can easily access them throughout the day. You can also write the same affirmations on post-it notes and add them to places you frequent often – like your bathroom, fridge, or computer. Commit to saying the affirmations out loud, and to repeat them every morning, afternoon, and evening.
Finally, don’t forget to visualize when saying your affirmations. When you achieve that desired outcome, where are you? What are you wearing? Who’s there with you? Let the details sink in as you speak the words out loud.
By writing, speaking, and visualizing an affirmation, you will naturally begin to feel them to be true. Once you have a strong feeling about your affirmations, the easier it will become to embody those feelings throughout your day. Hello, manifestation!
Affirmation ideas for manifesting abundance
Writing out your own affirmations can be a lot of fun. You can tailor them to match your individual goals, personality, and lifestyle. To help you get started, I’ve written a list of 36 powerful affirmations for manifesting the abundant life you deserve. From "I AM" statements to thought-provoking ideas, this list is sure to spark some inspiration for your own affirmations.
Goals, dreams, and success
- I am capable of making my dreams come true.
- I have all that I need to manifest my goals into reality.
- Every day, I become more confident, powerful, and successful.
- My goals are always within reach as I take aligned action towards them.
- I deserve to live the life of my dreams.
- The Universe is filled with endless opportunities for success.
- I am the author of my success story.
- I surrender to the Universe when things don’t go my way.
- I am my biggest fan and my biggest source of motivation.
Mind, body, and spirit
- I respect my body by nourishing it with healthy food.
- My body gets stronger with each and every movement.
- I am grateful for every breath I am given.
- I pledge to take proper care of the body and mind I live in.
- I am radiant and full of energy.
- My exercise regime is as much for my mind as it is for my body.
- Wellness is my body’s natural state.
- I speak positive words and self-talk.
- I allow my body to rest and heal when needed, as I know it's part of the process.
Money and wealth
- I attract wealth and prosperity with my abundance mindset.
- I am worthy of being paid well for my skills.
- Money comes to me through dedication, joy and service.
- I am open to creating multiple streams of income.
- Money is a tool for the life I desire.
- I have the power to attract as much money as I desire.
- My income is always higher than my expenses.
- I have the ability to manage any financial situation.
- Making smart financial decisions today will create a better financial future.
- Every day, I am creating a life of passion and purpose.
- I am worthy of receiving everything I want out of this life.
- I am in the process of becoming the highest version of myself.
- I love, support, and believe in myself through all of life’s chapters.
- My intentions for my life are clear so I can take aligned action.
- I honor my past mistakes and see them as an opportunity for growth.
- Today I choose to be optimistic, compassionate, and forgiving.
- I live a full and balanced life.
- I am always enough.
As the year comes to a close, now is the time to start thinking about what you want to manifest in 2022. Affirmations can be a powerful tool on the journey to your highest self. I hope this list inspires you to start manifesting the life you truly desire.
With aligned action and affirmations, you’re on your way.
For more manifestation tips, and lots of positive vibes, be sure to follow us over on Instagram @alignedplanner.